Comprehensive Range of Carpets, Flooring, Carpet Fibres, Wood Floors, Vinyl, Quality Underlay, Essex
Earls Court in London, will be hosting the 106th iconic Ideal Homes Show in March 2014, showcasing a host of award winning gadgets and products, and with an array of celebrity appearances.
Seven dedicated show areas will cater to every individual need and consist of :-
- Interiors – This section will inspire and motivate anybody contemplating home enhancement. Everybody, whatever their taste and style will find something to delight them, for each area of the home or garden. With ingenious storage ideas, fabulous furniture and innovative design, a host of decorating options are available. An Ideal Interiors Ambassador for 2014, is on hand, for top tips on how to keep your rooms ahead of current trends. Ideal Home Magazine Room Sets, are exciting examples of themed home decoration, presenting ideas for bathrooms, dining rooms, kitchens, bedrooms and anywhere in the home.
- Home Improvements – This is an area that will make you want to rush home and dig out your drill! A multitude of home improvement solutions can be found here, such as a variety of ways to add value to your home. Money Saving Expert, Martin Lewis, and his team will give advice on how to save money and cut down your home expenditure. At the Ideal Advice Centre, you can chat to an independent home improvement expert, one-to-one, in a free 30 minute consultation.
- Ideal Gardens – With a mind boggling variety of garden choices, you wont believe your eyes, as stunning concepts come out of the woodwork. Landscaping ideas, innovative outdoor furniture, water features and not forgetting plants to die for will leave you astounded. The Ideal Home Show Young Gardener of the Year competition, showcases talent from across the UK, who will be competing for the coveted title.
- Ideal Food & Housewares – Displays from celebrity chefs is just one reason that people love this part of the show, that’s apart from the amazing food stalls where you can sample exquisite international fayre. An incredible range of kitchen gadgets will be introduced and demonstrated and the Ideal Home Show launches its first very own cookbook this year.
- Ideal Technology – The latest developments in technology for your home will dazzle you, whatever your level of expertise. Recent releases in the area of entertainment, gaming and household goods, will stimulate, while ‘energy efficiency at home’ are significant catchwords.
- Ideal Woman – This is an immensely popular section of the show, and why wouldn’t if be, pampering sessions abound along with expert beauty advice, hints and tips. Add to this a champagne bar where you can enjoy a glass of bubbly, and cat walk entertainment….what’s not to like?
- Ideal Shopping – In the Shopping area you will discover a treasure trove of spectacular home accessories, gorgeous gifts, awesome toys and sensational new home technology.
- Ideal Show Homes – Fully built and functional show homes will leave you aghast, and are a major draw for people visiting the show. The Super Theatre will host talks and demonstrations on each section of the show, by well loved home improvement experts, answering every question you have ever wanted to ask about home improvement.
Once you have been fired up and inspired why not take a look at the Harley Carpets website, where you will find a vast range of flooring. Carpets, wooden flooring, natural fibres and quality stone, tile and wooden replica vinyl floor coverings, are all available with comprehensive interior design advice. When you visit Harley Carpets you can have your very own ‘ideal home’ transformation.
Call us on 01277 224015